Skip to content

A University in Motion. Apply now!

Your Questions Answered

Financial Aid FAQ

Below are some commonly asked questions. If you do not find the answers you are looking for, please feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office.

Contact Us
Get In Touch

Want More Info About AUM?

Call Today





[email protected]

Office Hours

8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday

Send AUM Admissions a Message

Inceptia Verification Gateway Information

Federal and/or Institutional Verification Process

We are pleased to announce we have established a partnership with Inceptia to expedite the verification process for AUM Verification Gateway (VG) from Inceptia is an online portal to guide students and parents through verification.

If your FAFSA application is selected for verification by the U.S Department of Education, you will receive an email from [email protected], or postcard from Inceptia, containing AUM’s unique website link to start the verification process.

We encourage you to begin the verification process within 7 days of receiving notification from Verification Gateway to ensure you receive your financial aid in time for payments. Failure to complete the verification process could result in the delay or denial of your financial aid.

Follow these steps to complete your verification.

  • Access our school’s unique website link in the email from [email protected] or listed below.
  • Create your account* and choose preferences for text messages and e-signatures.
  • Complete your Task List.
  • Confirm your signature and review your information.
  • Sign your account.

*If you are a dependent student, your parent also needs to create their own account and complete each of these steps.

AUM Verification Gateway Links and Deadlines

Questions about the verification process?

Contact Inceptia, Monday through Friday 8 A.M. – 7 P.M. Central at 1-833-932-1877 or [email protected].

About Inceptia

Inceptia, a nonprofit organization, provides innovation and leadership in higher education access and success through engaging and empowering students and streamlining processes. Our mission is to support schools in illuminating a path towards educational and financial success for students and families, allowing them to pursue their dreams of reaching their full potential. Our solutions are designed to support student success by helping schools maximize resources, so they can spend more time delivering meaningful learning experiences across the student lifecycle that fosters education and personal development.

Back To Top