Dedicated to protecting and serving the Warhawk community, Auburn University at Montgomery Police Department provides a number of services to the campus community to help sustain a safe environment to live, work, and learn. The AUM Police Department currently has openings for the following positions:
• Police Dispatcher (Part-time)
• Police Dispatcher
• Police Officer
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• Vacation, Sick and Holiday Leave
• Education Package
• Tuition reduction for self, children and spouse!
Provide a full range of police services by enforcing state and federal laws and campus regulations through active foot patrols and mobile patrols. Duties included and not limited too:
· Issuing traffic citations and arrest warrants.
· Responding to calls regarding disputes and advises subjects regarding appropriate behavior.
· Effecting arrests and transporting to city jail.
· Patrolling assigned areas and investigating incidents.
· Conducting investigations as required; submitting reports to supervisor of infractions of University rules and regulations, state laws, and city and county ordinances.
Receive, relay, and/or transmit routine and emergency calls to police, fire, and other public agencies. Maintain log of radio transmissions, telephone calls, and other information. Maintain incident reports of criminal activity or complaints; assist in ticket administration. Monitor fire alarm system. Issue parking decals.
P.O. Box 244023
Montgomery, AL 36124-4023
7430 East Drive • Montgomery, AL 36117
Taylor Center 101
7400 East Drive Montgomery, AL 36117
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
Please leave this field empty.
POINTS OF PRIDE PRESENTATION FOR ACCOUNTING PAGE
LOAD PDF OF WARHAWK GPS HERE
Load interactive career picks here.