1. In case of medical emergency call Campus Police at 244-3424 or 911 to request assistance.
2. Provide the following information:
3. Remain with the person with the medical emergency.
4. Do not move them unless they are in immediate danger of further injury.
In the event of a psychological crisis (e.g., someone is considering suicide or is delusional) the following steps will be taken:
1. The person who becomes aware of a psychological crisis is to immediately contact the AUM Police Department at 334-244-3178 or 911.
2. The AUM Police will dispatch patrol to the incident to provide initial care and contact the following people:
3. If the AUM Counseling Center cannot be contacted, contact one of the below listed agencies:
Rape Related – Counsel Against Rape 213-1227
Domestic Violence – Sunshine Center 263-0218
4. Contact the appropriate personnel from the following list:
5. Competent medical or professional authorities will be contacted.
6. Until the arrival of professional assistance, the responding unit will take measures to ensure the safety and security of the distressed party and the campus community.
Taylor Center 101
7400 East Drive Montgomery, AL 36117
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
Please leave this field empty.