Housing Forms

This is your one stop shop for all electronic forms needed in Housing. If you have any difficulty completing any of the forms below, please contact Housing and Residence Life. We are always just a call 334) 244-3296 away. You can also reach us by email at [email protected].

Forms You May Need Before Arriving

  • Resident Information Form: Complete this form prior to arrival so we can collect important contact information about you.
  • Request to Move-in Early/Late: If you would like to arrive before or after the published move-in date, complete this form to formally request. Requests to move in early may incur additional fees. If you need to move in late, you must request to do so or your assignment may be administratively cancelled.
  • University Mailroom Mailbox Request: Residents are not required to have a mailbox on campus. However, you must have one if you plan to receive mail or packages regularly at the university. Use this form to request a university mailbox; there is no additional charge for Housing residents.
  • Spring 2020 Assignment/Roommate Request Form: If you would like to request a change of room assignment or roommate, please complete this form. Changes are made based on availability.
Housing Forms

Forms You May Need While You're Here

  • Room Change Request Form: In housing, we want to make sure you get just the right fit. If your current room isn’t a good fit, we’re always happy to help you find a better fit. Just request a room change using this form. Room changes begin after the second full week of classes.
  • Housing Appeal Form: Complete this form if you would like to appeal any housing fees on your student account.

Forms You May Need As You're Preparing to Leave

  • Request to Vacate After Move-out Date: Residents that have an application on file and plan to stay in Housing for the upcoming semester do not have to vacate their current assignment. Residents moving out of housing will need to move out on the published move-out date. Complete this form to request an extension if you plan to move out at the end of the semester but need to move out past the published move-out date. Please be aware that additional charges may apply for late move out.
  • Vacating Notice: If you are moving out of Housing and breaking your contractual obligation, you must complete this form.

Questions? You can always check your most updated room assignment information by logging into the Housing Online System. Just go to MyAUM to check it out, or contact us!

Want More Info About AUM?


Taylor Center 101


7400 East Drive Montgomery, AL 36117

Office Hours

8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday

Call Today





[email protected]

    Let’s GO!

    Virtual Map of Campus.

    Start your adventure to campus life by clicking on our interactive map. Discover the AUM scene and its unique work-life balance. Take a virtual tour of featured facilities that provide comfort, convenience, exercise, and relaxation. Join a community of independent living and group activities that offset the challenging work week.