Faculty & Staff Space Reservations
Conference Services at Auburn University at Montgomery provides space and set-up for activities and events. To reserve space, please contact the Conference Services Office at (334) 244-3562 to confirm the availability of space. Our office will pencil you in tentatively until you make your request official through the Conference Portal. Multiple entries for the same event can be completed on one form.
Please use the Setup Forms below to describe the set-up needs for your event. Our goal is to provide you with a clean, well set-up space for your event.
- You must secure the space through the Conference Services website.
- As a department sponsor, you are required to be present during the entire event.
- The group sponsored must be for an educationally related purpose to your department.
- You assume all responsibilities for the external client, including ascertaining the client’s needs for tables, tablecloths, chairs, podiums, trashcans and signage, and, if the event is outside, power.
- It is the pleasure of Conference Services to provide the following for your client as our resources permit: Tables, tablecloths ($10 each), chairs, podiums, trashcans.
- If applicable, catering is the responsibility of the person reserving the room.
- ALL events are to place the events on the Events Calendar through this link. Events can be identified based on type of event and the audience for which it is directed (Private, Public, Students only).
- No glitter, candles, silly string, confetti or tape on walls.
- If AUM Conference Services is called on to make any arrangements with the client, appropriate fees will be assessed, including room rental and administrative fees.
You are responsible for communicating setup needs to Conference Services. Please be sure the client provides a diagram for setup and send to [email protected]
It is your responsibility to arrange all A/V and IT needs directly through Rachael Mann in ITS at [email protected] or 334-244-3352.
For Marketing support regarding your event for students, faculty, or staff, contact Drew Granthum at [email protected] or 334-244-3642.
For external events such as prospective students, seminars, conferences, etc., contact Pepper Martin at [email protected] or 334-244-3778.
Schedule any security and bus parking needs directly with Campus Police Chief Mitchell at [email protected] or 334-244-3464.
Schedule any shuttle services (required for events expecting over 100 vehicles on campus during classroom hours) with Anthony Rosa at [email protected] or 334-244-3166.
You assume all responsibilities for communicating the coordination of cleanup of the rented space with Facilities or ABM. Contact [email protected] or 334-244-3807.