The AUM Installment Payment Plan helps students and their families who are not able to pay their account in full by registration cancellation date. The installment payment plan is a convenient method for paying tuition and fees in smaller, affordable payments instead of paying in one lump sum. The plan allows students to pay their bill in 5, 4, or 3 payments depending upon how early they enroll. It is private and secure and can be used in conjunction with traditional student loans and other financial aid.
Basics of the Installment Payment Plan
Students attending AUM can begin paying toward their balance early by enrolling in a payment plan. Actual (Recalculating) payment plans are based on actual fees. All payment plans require paying a percentage of the balance as a down payment at enrollment. The down payment is the initial/ first installment. View our payment plan option below.
How to Enroll in the Payment Plan
1. Log into the MyAUM portal
2. Click on WebPay Bill Payment under the launch pad
3. Click on “Enroll in Payment Plan” on the Home Page
4. Follow the remainder of the instructions to complete the enrollment process
5. Read all the terms before you finish your transaction
5. For specific instructions on how to enroll in a payment plan, click on the Student Accounts Tutorial page
Taylor Center 101
7400 East Drive Montgomery, AL 36117
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
Please leave this field empty.