The best way to experience our vibrant, scenic university is to take a one-on-one cruise through campus with one of our Warhawk Recruiters, each of whom are Auburn University at Montgomery students. See AUM from a student’s perspective and get the down-low on campus life. Register for your campus tour online. If you need help planning your visit, feel free to give us a call at 334-244-3615 or 800-227-2649. We recommend registering in advance for your visit.
Can’t make a tour date? No problem. Campus tours are offered most weekdays, Monday – Friday, at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m., and last approximately 90 minutes. Register for campus tours online. If you need help planning your visit to campus, please do not hesitate to call us at 334-244-3615 or 800-227-2649. Campus tour Registration is strongly encouraged.
Learn about the rich history of our state capital when you plan your visit to Auburn University at Montgomery! In addition to being the cradle of the Civil Rights Movement and the home of the Montgomery Biscuits, the city features many museums, landmarks and cultural must-sees. Learn more through the Montgomery Visitor Center.
While you’re here, enjoy our local restaurants and shopping. The Shoppes at Eastchase are located within a mile of campus and provide multiple dining and shopping destinations. If you have time to visit downtown Montgomery, be sure to enjoy the scenery at Riverwalk Park!
While in town, stay at one of Auburn University at Montgomery’s preferred hotels including Hilton Garden Inn Montgomery at Eastchase – 334-244-0101 or Hampton Inn & Suites at Eastchase – 334-277-1818.
1. Find out about support services: healthcare, tutoring, and counseling.
2. Learn Warhawk traditions!
3. Tour the residence halls on campus.
4. Find your future classrooms and walk the halls.
5. Experience student life and campus culture.
6. We want to meet you!
7. A visit is worth a thousand brochures … Brochures and view books can only show you a small glance at a university, but a campus visit offers an opportunity to experience a typical day in the life of a student.
8. Interact with current students and soak in the atmosphere.
9. Questions and answers! We know you have a lot of questions and we are happy to answer them for you!
10. Get a first-hand view of AUM’s campus.
To schedule a group tour please call the Office of Admissions at 334-244-3615 to speak with the Campus Tour Coordinator or fill out the Group Tour Request Form.
Auburn University at Montgomery hosts several open house events each fall and spring for interested students. During these events you can apply for admissions, learn about scholarship opportunities and financial aid, take a tour of campus with an AUM student and learn about our academic majors by chatting with faculty members. We would love for you and your family to join us for one of these events. To learn more and to register for one of our upcoming events visit http://www.aum.edu/admissions/campusevents.
Yes, on the 2nd floor of the Taylor Center next to the Amazing Bean and across from The AUM Bookstore
Taylor Center 101
7400 East Drive Montgomery, AL 36117
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
Please leave this field empty.
You belong where relationships thrive.
How high will you SOAR?
AUM Entrepreneurs are Fueled by Warhawk…Driven by Passion… The AUM Entrepreneur Club schedules networking events with guest speakers and great food. Their aim is to help aspiring students who are starting their own businesses.
Open to students and faculty who are interested in mathematics outside of the traditional classroom setting.
You are likely to find the AUM Investment Club discussing the hottest investment topics from Bitcoin to Warren Buffett over pizza and drinks. Activities include keynote speakers, stock portfolio competitions, and network with local investors. AUM Investments Club encourages academic achievement and provides an opportunity to learn from professionals about the many career choices offered to business administration graduates. For more information contact the club advisor, Dr. Tewhan Hahn, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (334) 244-3231.
The College of Business offers 10 student clubs and organizations that are active on the AUM campus and in the River Region all year long. Through these organizations, students are continually exposed to professional opportunities and experiences offered by some of the top companies in the U.S.
Join your friends who promote good study habits and academic success. Meet professionals in the field for networking opportunities.
Hot investment topics like Bitcoin or Warren Buffett could be the theme of an AUM Investment Club meeting, where you’ll be part of the conversation over pizza and drinks. Other activities include keynote speakers, stock portfolio competitions, and networking with local investors.
Grubhub is the nation’s leading mobile food-ordering marketplace, with more than 20 million happy users! With Grubhub, you can order ahead from all AUM dining options and pick up your food. No waiting, no hassle!
Download the Grubhub app.
Select “Get Started” to set up your account
Once your account has been established select “Accounts” in the menu
Click the “Find Your Campus” button
Search for “Auburn University at Montgomery” in the search bar
Click the “Add Affiliation” button
Select the category that pertains to your status on campus
Click the “Add Campus Card” button
Enter your AUM email address and password
Click the “Sign In” button
Complete Duo authentication
Once your campus card is confirmed, click “Ok”
Select View Campus restaurants
Now you can place your order!
Navigate to the “My Grubhub” screen
Click on the “Account” icon
Select “Campus Dining”
Enter your AUM email address and password on MyAUM
Monday – Thursday | 11 A.M. – 8 P.M.
Friday | 11 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Monday – Thursday | 7:30 A.M. to 8 P.M.
Friday | 7:30 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Once you have registered, you may log in using your e-mail address and password.
– Click on Isolation & Quarantine Dining Support Venue.
– Choose a delivery location. This will be the isolation or quarantine building and room you are staying in.* Please do not enter your normal room and building assignment unless you are isolating/quarantining in that room.
– Please note orders must be placed by 11:59 pm CST the day before the delivery date.
– Please order all meals for Friday and Saturday by 11:59pm pm CST on Thursday.
– You are encouraged to order your meals up to 3-6 days in advance.
– Click continue.
– You will then be brought to the menu page.
– Please choose the meal and choices available from those listed.
– Click the add meal button.
– Repeat the above process to choose any additional meals for that same delivery time and day.
– Next click on view cart.
– Confirm your choices for accuracy. If you need to make a change please use the “Edit Order” button on the top.
– Select your payment method.
– You will see an order placed message.
– You will receive a confirmation email for your order. Please check your order for any errors.