Welcome to AUM Online Learning, where you can access academic programs from one of the best universities in the South — wherever you are. In other words ... Excellence Anywhere.
You can earn one of 18 degrees 100% online, or choose individual online and hybrid courses.
College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Master of Liberal Arts (MLA)
- Certificate in Teaching Writing
- American Society and Culture Certificate (undergraduate)
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Homeland Security & Emergency Management
College of Business
College of Education
- Education Online Programs and Degrees
- Traditional Master's in Early Childhood Education
- Traditional Master's in Elementary Education
- Traditional Master's in Physical Education
- Master's (NC) in Instructional Technology
- Educational Specialist in Physical Education
- Educational Specialist in Early Childhood Education
- Educational Specialist in Clinical Mental Health
- Educational Specialist in School Counseling
- Educational Specialist in Elementary Education
- Educational Specialist in Instructional Leadership
- Educational Specialist (NC) in Instructional Technology
- Education Specialist in Special Education, Collaborative K-6
- Education Specialist in Special Education, Collaborative 6-12
College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Nursing Online Programs & Degrees
- RN to BSN (EARN) Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences/Medical Laboratory Science (Online Option)
College of Sciences
Auburn University at Montgomery has been approved by the state of Alabama to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.
NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of post-secondary distance education.