We invite senior adults to enroll in many regular college courses as guests of the University through our Senior Guest Program.
Continue your education for free
Offered through the AUM Registrar's Office, this unique program allows seniors 60 and over a chance to take courses at no cost. How much you participate is really between you and your instructor. Maybe there is something you've always wanted to learn; the Senior Guest Program allows you to pursue more education purely for the joy of learning. You benefit from the chance to continue learning, while our more traditional students benefit from your experience, your ideas and insights and your commitment to lifelong learning.
- Participation is open to those age 60 and over.
- You can take classes on a space-available basis.
- You will not receive course credit.
- You will not normally take tests
- You will not be required to complete assignments.
- You can take advantage of free parking in our five conveniently located lots adjacent to classroom buildings in any space not designated for faculty and staff.
Science lab classes, studio courses in fine arts, study abroad and computer classes are not available for audit in this program.
Get started today
- Select up to three courses from the semester class schedule available several weeks prior to the beginning of each semester.
- Download the Senior Guest Application.
- Visit the Registrar's Office, Room 114 Taylor Center, to submit the application and confirm course availability. Registration for subsequent terms will be conducted by mail-in-registration.
- Registration ends two weeks prior to the start of each term.
AUM's facilities are accessible to all persons. If you have a disability that might require special assistance, please communicate this by calling the Center for Disability Services at 334-244-3631.
For more information on this program, please contact the Registrar's Office at 334-244-3125.