A Great Start for Students Interested in Animation and Development.
A Sneak Peek:
- Learn the fundamentals of animation
- Discover the basics of Video Game Development
- Uncover the digital world of Computer Arts
- Enjoy the latest technology
Let your imagination run wild!
July 22 – 26 (Monday through Friday); 9 AM - NOON
Open to students in grades: 5 – 12
Place: Goodwyn Hall 205
Certificate of Completion:
Certificate of Completion for all those who complete the training course.
Computer arts 2D character design and development with computational thinking (CT)
At AUM, we have developed a major interactive computer arts training system “Drawing & Painting Skill Development with Geometrical and Computational Methods”. It heavily applies Computational Thinking (CT) with geometrical methods in visual art skill development for young learners. This approach primarily uses four key components in Computational Thinking (Wing 2006):
- Decomposition: Breaking down a complex drawing object into smaller, more manageable parts
- Abstraction: Level by level, focusing on the important geometrical shapes only, ignoring irrelevant drawing details
- Pattern recognition: Looking for similarities among and within drawing objects, and apply patterns in drawing
- Algorithms: Developing a step-by-step solution/rules to follow to solve the drawing challenge
Computer arts 3D modeling and sculpture design and development with computational thinking (CT)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 334-244-3677 for more information.
Full Payment is Due at Time of Registration
No Early Drop-Off or Late Pick-Up Available
AUM Goodwyn Hall 205
7061 Senator's Drive
Montgomery, AL 36117
Early Bird Discount
Register by July 15th to save $20!
Faculty & Staff Discount
Active duty military, reserves, national guard, and veterans save $15.
Discount offers cannot be combined
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Cancellations due to any reason at least ten days prior to the course are subject to a $50 per student cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations within ten days of course. Refunds will not be issued retroactively for students who miss periods of course due to illness, injury or conflicting activities.