As one of the select few to join the University Honors Program, you've proven that you have the ability and the drive to excel. We will give you the opportunity to reach your full potential.
Since 1981, the mission of the University Honors Program has been to give exceptional students the chance to be part of a diverse, vibrant intellectual community committed to excellence in all things. Here you'll prepare intellectually and socially for the challenges and responsibilities of becoming a global citizen. To that end, the Honors Program:
- is open to outstanding, intellectually curious undergraduate students from all of AUM's five colleges;
- engages the university's finest teaching faculty in innovative curriculum design and diverse methods;
- prepares students to thrive in a global community and to participate in a culture of inclusiveness.
- creates a community of faculty and students engaged in rigorous intellectual and service-learning activities; and
- graduates students who become engaged alumni with a life-long interest in and personal connection to AUM.
To accomplish that mission, the University Honors Program will enhance your experience at AUM by developing your skills in creative and critical thinking, your ability to work with and lead teams of your peers, and provide opportunities for growing in global awareness.