First time Federal Direct Loan borrowers at Auburn University at Montgomery must complete a loan entrance counseling before funds can be disbursed.
Federal Direct Loan entrance counseling may be completed here.
Note: First time first year borrowers must wait 30 days after the first day of class before the 1st loan payment can be disbursed to the student’s AUM student account.
Students that borrow from the Federal Direct Loan or Perkins Loan Program are required to complete exit counseling when any of the conditions below are met. Exit counseling helps students understand their rights and responsibilities as student loan borrowers. The exit counseling session(s) will provide useful tips and information to help manage student loans, including repayment plans and estimated monthly payments.
Conditions when exit counseling is required
Direct Loan Exit Counseling
Students that borrowed Federal Direct Stafford or Federal Direct Graduate PLUS loans under the Federal Direct Loan Program or Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFEL) are required to complete exit counseling when departing from Auburn University at Montgomery. Exit counseling is required before students withdraw, graduate, or drop below half-time attendance (even if transferring to another school).
Students may complete the exit counseling in one of two methods listed below:
Preferred Method: Online at https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action.
* Students must log into the website, and select “Complete Counseling” and then choose “Exit Counseling”
* The online method is preferred as it provides students with their actual loan indebtedness amount and associated interest rates.
Secondary Method: Via the paper or PDF copy of the counseling session.
* Students must complete pages 19, 21, and 22 of the hard copy and send to the Financial Aid Office.
Federal Perkins Loan Exit Counseling
Students that borrowed Federal Perkins loans must complete exit counseling when they depart from Auburn University at Montgomery. Students must complete exit counseling the Campus Partners website at https://heartland.ecsi.net.
TEACH Grant Exit Counseling
Students that received funds from the TEACH Grant Program are required to complete exit counseling when any of the conditions below are met. The exit counseling helps ensure students understand their rights and responsibilities as TEACH Grant recipients.
TEACH Grant exit counseling.
Taylor Center 101
7400 East Drive Montgomery, AL 36117
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
Please leave this field empty.
You belong where relationships thrive.
How high will you SOAR?
AUM Entrepreneurs are Fueled by Warhawk…Driven by Passion… The AUM Entrepreneur Club schedules networking events with guest speakers and great food. Their aim is to help aspiring students who are starting their own businesses.
Open to students and faculty who are interested in mathematics outside of the traditional classroom setting.
You are likely to find the AUM Investment Club discussing the hottest investment topics from Bitcoin to Warren Buffett over pizza and drinks. Activities include keynote speakers, stock portfolio competitions, and network with local investors. AUM Investments Club encourages academic achievement and provides an opportunity to learn from professionals about the many career choices offered to business administration graduates. For more information contact the club advisor, Dr. Tewhan Hahn, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (334) 244-3231.
The College of Business offers 10 student clubs and organizations that are active on the AUM campus and in the River Region all year long. Through these organizations, students are continually exposed to professional opportunities and experiences offered by some of the top companies in the U.S.
Join your friends who promote good study habits and academic success. Meet professionals in the field for networking opportunities.
Hot investment topics like Bitcoin or Warren Buffett could be the theme of an AUM Investment Club meeting, where you’ll be part of the conversation over pizza and drinks. Other activities include keynote speakers, stock portfolio competitions, and networking with local investors.
Grubhub is the nation’s leading mobile food-ordering marketplace, with more than 20 million happy users! With Grubhub, you can order ahead from all AUM dining options and pick up your food. No waiting, no hassle!
Download the Grubhub app.
Select “Get Started” to set up your account
Once your account has been established select “Accounts” in the menu
Click the “Find Your Campus” button
Search for “Auburn University at Montgomery” in the search bar
Click the “Add Affiliation” button
Select the category that pertains to your status on campus
Click the “Add Campus Card” button
Enter your AUM email address and password
Click the “Sign In” button
Complete Duo authentication
Once your campus card is confirmed, click “Ok”
Select View Campus restaurants
Now you can place your order!
Navigate to the “My Grubhub” screen
Click on the “Account” icon
Select “Campus Dining”
Enter your AUM email address and password on MyAUM
Monday – Thursday | 11 A.M. – 8 P.M.
Friday | 11 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Monday – Thursday | 7:30 A.M. to 8 P.M.
Friday | 7:30 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Once you have registered, you may log in using your e-mail address and password.
– Click on Isolation & Quarantine Dining Support Venue.
– Choose a delivery location. This will be the isolation or quarantine building and room you are staying in.* Please do not enter your normal room and building assignment unless you are isolating/quarantining in that room.
– Please note orders must be placed by 11:59 pm CST the day before the delivery date.
– Please order all meals for Friday and Saturday by 11:59pm pm CST on Thursday.
– You are encouraged to order your meals up to 3-6 days in advance.
– Click continue.
– You will then be brought to the menu page.
– Please choose the meal and choices available from those listed.
– Click the add meal button.
– Repeat the above process to choose any additional meals for that same delivery time and day.
– Next click on view cart.
– Confirm your choices for accuracy. If you need to make a change please use the “Edit Order” button on the top.
– Select your payment method.
– You will see an order placed message.
– You will receive a confirmation email for your order. Please check your order for any errors.