Transcript Information and Requests

AUM Transcript Information

If you have additional questions regarding withdrawing from AUM please contact the Registrar’s Office at 334-244-3125.

Types of Transcripts

Official transcript

  • An official transcript is a comprehensive record of your academic progress, including transfer work, credit earned by exam, and earned degrees.
  • All official transcripts bear the University seal, are mailed in a special envelope, and are endorsed by the Registrar.
  • In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, transcripts are released to a student or a third party only upon receipt of a request that includes the student’s official written signature.

Unofficial transcript

  • An unofficial transcript does not have the same level of security as an official transcript.
  • Unofficial transcripts are printed on plain paper and do not have a college seal or Registrar’s signature.
  • Currently registered students may obtain an unofficial transcript by accessing MyAUM portal. 

VISA Transcripts

  • A VISA transcript is a student record that is used for international purposes.
  • This transcript allows the student to enter back into the U.S. to attend AUM.
  • The student transcript must reflect when the student will be returning to AUM by registering for courses for a future semester.

If you attended AUM for undergraduate and graduate work, all courses will appear on your transcript, with separate grade point averages for undergraduate and graduate courses. Please note that all financial obligations with Auburn University at Montgomery must be resolved before the Registrar’s office can release your transcript. If you have any questions, please call us at 334-244-3125.

Transcript FAQ

Because your transcript contains sensitive information, a request has to be made in order to ensure that all information sent from the University is accurate. Please allow for processing times pertaining to whether you are a current, international, or former student. Please refer to the how to order your AUM transcript link to view your processing time to receive your transcript.

All transcripts must be ordered online. Please refer to the how to order your AUM transcript link. Payments are never accepted by the Registrar’s office. You must pay online with your debit or credit card.

Please email [email protected] and type in the subject line Attention Transcript Clerk or call 334-244-3125 and ask to speak to the transcript clerk.

Please check your Webster account for correspondence that your transcript is ready. If you are a former student, you will be notified by the email you provide through the National Student Clearinghouse.

All unofficial transcripts are printed off by the student from their Webster account. Please see current students’ information under transcripts ordering information link. Former students that do not have access to their Webster will need to go to www.getmytranscript.com for their ordering needs.

Regrettably, no. Transcripts are sent by standard mailing or can be picked up in person at the Registrar’s office

Yes! Our records department maintains all student records no matter how long ago you attended or graduated. Please see former students under the transcript ordering information link.

Before ordering your transcript, students must check their Webster account to see if their final grades have been posted for the courses they were registered for. Your Webster account reflects information that will be printed on your transcript.

You may bring the attachment to the Registrar’s office located in Taylor Center, room 114, mail your transcript to the Registrar’s office, P.O.Box 244023 Montgomery, Alabama 36124, scan your attachment to [email protected],  or fax the attachment to 334-244-3993. When faxing please provide a cover letter that specifies the attachment needs to be put together with your transcript. Please make sure to bring/mail/scan/fax the attachment to the Registrar’s office before ordering your transcript.

If you have a hold on your account, you will need to satisfy the hold with that department first before your transcript can be released. The Registrar’s office does not have authorization to release transcripts until the hold has been removed by that particular department.

All students that are considered former or part of the alumni membership must go online to order their official transcript. If you are still able to log onto your MYAUM portal, you may receive a free transcript. If you do not have access anymore, you will need to pay a fee of only $7.50 to receive your transcript.

Yes. If someone other than the student will be picking up the transcript, the student must email [email protected], request to have their transcript picked up by a third party individual, and put in the subject line Attention Transcript Clerk. The clerk will provide the third party form that the student will give to the person to be presented at the time of pickup. The person must have a photo ID in order to receive the student transcript.

All transcripts must be ordered online.

The undergraduate and graduate transcript will be sent as one transcript. No additional fee is needed for this order. All courses will appear on your transcript, with separate grade point averages for undergraduate and graduate courses.

Please email [email protected] and type in the subject line Attention Transcript Clerk or call 334-244-3125 and ask to speak to the transcript clerk.

Please contact the National Student Clearinghouse at 703-742-4200 Monday- Thursday from 9am-7pm, ET and Friday F: 9am-5pm, ET for technical issues with the website.

You have the option of faxing the form to the National Student Clearinghouse. The fax number is 1-703-742-4238.

Your browser must be compatible with the listed browsers found on the clearinghouse in order to proceed with your request. You may download the compatible browser, come on campus to the computer lab located in the Taylor Center on the first floor, or use your local library to access the portal. If you need assistance with downloading the information please contact the helpdesk at 334-244-3500.

All current AUM students can receive up to five transcripts per day. All former students can purchase as many transcripts per day for a fee of $7.50 each.

Unfortunately, no. Only the AUM transcript record can be requested. The student would need to contact their high school or prior college to receive their final transcript.

Please contact the Registrar’s office by calling 334-244-3125 to speak to the transcript clerk or emailing [email protected] and put Attention Transcript Clerk. Please specify the year you were a dual enrolled student at AUM.

At this time we are unable to send student transcripts electronically to a person or agency.

You should contact the help desk at 334-244-3500 and have your student number ready so that your information may be retrieved. If you do know your student number, please go to AUM main page and click on current students. Look for the subject heading Information Technology Services and click on S number lookup.

Please contact the department that is requesting your transcript and have them to email [email protected] or call 334-244-3125. The records department will send your transcript internally to the department that is requesting.

Want More Info About AUM?


Taylor Center 101


7400 East Drive Montgomery, AL 36117

Office Hours

8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday

Call Today





[email protected]

    Let’s GO!

    Virtual Map of Campus.

    Start your adventure to campus life by clicking on our interactive map. Discover the AUM scene and its unique work-life balance. Take a virtual tour of featured facilities that provide comfort, convenience, exercise, and relaxation. Join a community of independent living and group activities that offset the challenging work week.