This program has been developed to assist Residents who have been instructed to remain in isolation or quarantine with their food service needs.
Any Auburn University at Montgomery student who is required to isolate or quarantine within the resident halls may use the GrubHub App to choose their food options for delivery, in advance for the next day. Once your order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and your order will be delivered to the outside of your door at the designated time.
There are Breakfast, Deli, Salad, Lunch/Dinner, Special, Snack, and Beverage options available to choose from. The available meal options can be viewed under the Isolation & Quarantine Venue of the GrubHub App. Each day’s meals are conveniently packaged together under one transaction. Please note, the products and options are subject to change due to product availability.
You may order the next day’s meals no later than 11:59pm CST. Meal deliveries will be made between 10:30-11:30am CST and consist of the day’s Lunch, Snack, Dinner, and next day’s Breakfast.
On your first day of quarantine you will need to contact Campus Services to arrange for your meals for that day. On your first day we encourage you to place your orders for at least the next 3-6 days using the GrubHub Mobile App.
Contact Information – Niki Patrick, Senior Director for Campus Services, [email protected], call/text 251.609.6983
Yes, accommodations will be made for Residents with dietary needs. Please add your special notes when ordering each meal.
Residents in isolation and quarantine are allowed to use Warhawk Bucks to place orders. However, the use of Warhawk Bucks is not required. The GrubHub App also accepts all major credit cards.
Please email [email protected] with your order number, the date, and time of delivery. Please note the latest you can cancel an order is the day prior to the delivery date.
Please email [email protected] with your order numbers, the dates, and times of deliveries and we will cancel any pending orders.
Please contact [email protected] if you have questions or are unable to place an order for any reason.
Taylor Center 101
7400 East Drive Montgomery, AL 36117
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
Please leave this field empty.
Grubhub is the nation’s leading mobile food-ordering marketplace, with more than 20 million happy users! With Grubhub, you can order ahead from all AUM dining options and pick up your food. No waiting, no hassle!
Download the Grubhub app.
Select “Get Started” to set up your account
Once your account has been established select “Accounts” in the menu
Click the “Find Your Campus” button
Search for “Auburn University at Montgomery” in the search bar
Click the “Add Affiliation” button
Select the category that pertains to your status on campus
Click the “Add Campus Card” button
Enter your AUM email address and password
Click the “Sign In” button
Complete Duo authentication
Once your campus card is confirmed, click “Ok”
Select View Campus restaurants
Now you can place your order!
Navigate to the “My Grubhub” screen
Click on the “Account” icon
Select “Campus Dining”
Enter your AUM email address and password on MyAUM
Once you have registered, you may log in using your e-mail address and password.
– Click on Isolation & Quarantine Dining Support Venue.
– Choose a delivery location. This will be the isolation or quarantine building and room you are staying in.* Please do not enter your normal room and building assignment unless you are isolating/quarantining in that room.
– Please note orders must be placed by 11:59 pm CST the day before the delivery date.
– Please order all meals for Friday and Saturday by 11:59pm pm CST on Thursday.
– You are encouraged to order your meals up to 3-6 days in advance.
– Click continue.
– You will then be brought to the menu page.
– Please choose the meal and choices available from those listed.
– Click the add meal button.
– Repeat the above process to choose any additional meals for that same delivery time and day.
– Next click on view cart.
– Confirm your choices for accuracy. If you need to make a change please use the “Edit Order” button on the top.
– Select your payment method.
– You will see an order placed message.
– You will receive a confirmation email for your order. Please check your order for any errors.