The Auburn University at Montgomery Alumni Association recently awarded its annual Graduate Study Merit Scholarships to five outstanding AUM students. The scholarships require that recipients maintain a GPA of 3.4 or higher, enroll in and complete nine hours each semester and be continuously enrolled for each semester covered by the award.
The $1,000 scholarships, funded by alumni memberships, were awarded by the AUM Alumni Board of Directors to Paisley Blackmon, Crystal Mann, Sheldon Martin, Julie McDaniel, and Allison Stewart.
· Blackmon earned a bachelor’s degree in Psychology in 2019 from Auburn University at Montgomery, and is currently pursuing a Master degree in Psychology at AUM. After graduating, she hopes to work in her own clinic or be a part of a mental health clinic. Her dream is to be able to help anyone and everyone become the best version on themselves.
· Mann earned a bachelor’s degree in Political Science in 2020 from Auburn University at Montgomery. She is currently pursuing a Master degree in Public Administration at AUM. Mann has a passion for the work of non-profit and community development organizations. She hopes to work in a field where she can have a positive impact on the community.
· Martin earned a bachelor’s degree in Public Relations & Marketing in 2014. He is currently pursuing a Master of Business Administration at Auburn University at Montgomery. Martin owns a small family business, and hopes to advance and grow it with his foundational business background.
· McDaniel earned a bachelor’s degree in Business in 2003. She is currently pursuing a Master’s of Healthcare Administration at Auburn University at Montgomery. She is a member of Beta Gamma Sigma and earned the AUM College of Business Outstanding Student Award for the 2020-2021 academic year. After graduating, she plans to use her degree to advance her role and succeed where she is currently employed.
· Stewart earned a bachelor’s degree in Communication in 2020 from Auburn University at Montgomery. She is currently pursuing a Master degree in Public Administration at AUM. Her long-term goal is to establish a bridge between her volunteering and communications role.
Taylor Center 101
7400 East Drive Montgomery, AL 36117
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
Please leave this field empty.
You belong where relationships thrive.
How high will you SOAR?
AUM Entrepreneurs are Fueled by Warhawk…Driven by Passion… The AUM Entrepreneur Club schedules networking events with guest speakers and great food. Their aim is to help aspiring students who are starting their own businesses.
Open to students and faculty who are interested in mathematics outside of the traditional classroom setting.
You are likely to find the AUM Investment Club discussing the hottest investment topics from Bitcoin to Warren Buffett over pizza and drinks. Activities include keynote speakers, stock portfolio competitions, and network with local investors. AUM Investments Club encourages academic achievement and provides an opportunity to learn from professionals about the many career choices offered to business administration graduates. For more information contact the club advisor, Dr. Tewhan Hahn, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (334) 244-3231.
The College of Business offers 10 student clubs and organizations that are active on the AUM campus and in the River Region all year long. Through these organizations, students are continually exposed to professional opportunities and experiences offered by some of the top companies in the U.S.
Join your friends who promote good study habits and academic success. Meet professionals in the field for networking opportunities.
Hot investment topics like Bitcoin or Warren Buffett could be the theme of an AUM Investment Club meeting, where you’ll be part of the conversation over pizza and drinks. Other activities include keynote speakers, stock portfolio competitions, and networking with local investors.
Grubhub is the nation’s leading mobile food-ordering marketplace, with more than 20 million happy users! With Grubhub, you can order ahead from all AUM dining options and pick up your food. No waiting, no hassle!
Download the Grubhub app.
Select “Get Started” to set up your account
Once your account has been established select “Accounts” in the menu
Click the “Find Your Campus” button
Search for “Auburn University at Montgomery” in the search bar
Click the “Add Affiliation” button
Select the category that pertains to your status on campus
Click the “Add Campus Card” button
Enter your AUM email address and password
Click the “Sign In” button
Complete Duo authentication
Once your campus card is confirmed, click “Ok”
Select View Campus restaurants
Now you can place your order!
Navigate to the “My Grubhub” screen
Click on the “Account” icon
Select “Campus Dining”
Enter your AUM email address and password on MyAUM
Monday – Thursday | 11 A.M. – 8 P.M.
Friday | 11 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Monday – Thursday | 7:30 A.M. to 8 P.M.
Friday | 7:30 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Once you have registered, you may log in using your e-mail address and password.
– Click on Isolation & Quarantine Dining Support Venue.
– Choose a delivery location. This will be the isolation or quarantine building and room you are staying in.* Please do not enter your normal room and building assignment unless you are isolating/quarantining in that room.
– Please note orders must be placed by 11:59 pm CST the day before the delivery date.
– Please order all meals for Friday and Saturday by 11:59pm pm CST on Thursday.
– You are encouraged to order your meals up to 3-6 days in advance.
– Click continue.
– You will then be brought to the menu page.
– Please choose the meal and choices available from those listed.
– Click the add meal button.
– Repeat the above process to choose any additional meals for that same delivery time and day.
– Next click on view cart.
– Confirm your choices for accuracy. If you need to make a change please use the “Edit Order” button on the top.
– Select your payment method.
– You will see an order placed message.
– You will receive a confirmation email for your order. Please check your order for any errors.