The mission of the Research Council at Auburn University at Montgomery is to nurture, support, and advance excellence in research, scholarship, and creative activities across all disciplines on the Auburn Montgomery campus. The primary goal is to coordinate internal awards supported by competitive grant programs that promote research and creative faculty scholarship in all disciplines.
These awards are intended to provide funding that will eventually lead to external support. Once the submission deadline has closed, proposals undergo a thorough review by the Research Council members. For additional information please contact Ms. Fariba Deravi, Director, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (email@example.com).
Research Council Funding Important Dates:
- New Faculty Grant-in-Aid: Submission deadline: December 7, 2015 NEW!
- Regular Faculty Grant-in-Aid: Submission deadline: August 21, 2015
- Equipment Grant-in-Aid: Submission deadline: August 21, 2015
- Ida Belle Young Grant-in-Aid: Submission deadline: August 21, 2015
- Faculty Research Conference Fund: Open
- Faculty Research Publication Fund: Open
- Student Research Fellowship Application: Open
- Student Research Fellowship Instructions
- Faculty Subvention GIA: Open
- Summer Research Award: Submission deadline: March 20, 2015
- Distinguished Research Professor Award: Submission deadline: February 20, 2015.
- Developing Scholar Award: Submission deadline: February 20, 2015.