AUM offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees online to students in the U.S. and in other countries.
You must apply and be accepted to AUM before you can register for AUM Online courses. Scroll down for a step-by-step guide to help you with the application process.
Applying to AUM
1) Browse AUM’s online courses and programs.
2) Visit the Admissions website.
3) Submit your application online.
4) Check your application status.
5) Receive your decision letter.
6) Confirm your intent to enroll.
7) Activate your MyAUM account and register for classes.
8) Pay tuition and fees.
9) Submit immunization records (unless your degree is 100% online).
10) Note add/drop and tuition liability deadlines.