Nov. 16, 2017 • 5-7 p.m.
Taylor Center 221–223
7400 East Dr
Montgomery, AL 36117
If you’re ready to start building the next phase of your career, maybe it’s time to investigate a master’s degree. Auburn University at Montgomery’s Grad School Preview event gives you the opportunity to identify the best graduate program for your field and your future — and for your professional timeline.
- Application fee waived for attendees
- On-site decisions (must bring transcript & test scores)
Who should attend?
- College juniors and seniors considering or preparing for graduate studies
- Recent graduates just entering their professions who want to move up fast
- Seasoned professionals who are ready to take their careers to the next level
- Graduates who want to pursue doctoral studies in their field.
Come check out our...
...23 graduate studies programs designed to get you to the next level in both traditional fields and some of today’s hottest new careers. Our faculty, staff, alumni and students will be on hand to answer your questions about:
- Accelerated degrees (degrees in three semesters)
- Admission requirements, like which degrees do (and don’t) require graduate entrance exams
- Course requirements for degrees
- And much more.
For a preview of the preview, just visit aum.edu/GradStudies.
Need directions to campus? Visit aum.edu/Maps.
Select the College For A List of Graduate Programs Offered
Master of Liberal Arts
Master of Teaching Writing
Master of Psychology
Master of Cybersystems and Information Security
Master of Business Administration
Executive Master of Business Administration
Master of Accountancy
M.S., Information Systems Management
Master of Counselor Education
Alternative Master of Early Childhood and Elementary Education
Master of Instructional Leadership
Master of Instructional Technology
Master of Kinesiology
Master of Secondary Education
Master of Special Education
Homeland Security & Emergency Management (M.S.)
Justice and Public Safety (M.S.)
Public Administration (M.P.A.)
Applied Economics (M.S.)
Political Science (M.P.S.)
Geographic Information Systems (M.S.)
We hope to see you on Nov. 16! Please let us know if you would like more information about the event. You can fill out the form below or contact Ashley Warren, Graduate Admissions Coordinator, at email@example.com or 334-244-3623.