Oversees and collects data related to student achievement, student engagement, and student and partner satisfaction. Information provided here includes reports related to National Survey of Student Engagement, Noel Levitz Survey and report, Collegiate Assessment of Academic Proficiency, and the University’s Annual Assessment System.
Goals of the Assessment branch are as follows:
- Work to discover high-quality processes to increase the university’s academic effectiveness.
- Support the academic and administrative review process by providing unit-specific data and meeting with appropriate faculty and staff during the process to help identify and highlight data trends.
- Help to promote the appropriate use of assessment data for institutional improvement.
- Collect and monitor assessment reports for each degree program and educational support unit.
Academic Assessment Committee
- Advising on university-wide assessment activities
- Selecting and training on assessment systems and software
- Overseeing and assisting academic units with the development of student learning outcomes and operational goals
- Reporting institutional effectiveness processes and outcomes to SACS for the fifth-year review and maintenance of accreditation.
If you need additional data not found on the OIE website, please complete the Faculty and Staff Data Request Form