Why Choose AUM?
There are almost as many different reasons to choose AUM as there are students on campus, but here are just a few.
- Academic Excellence: Our academic programs are consistently recognized for excellence. Auburn Montgomery was ranked as one of the top 100 regional universities in the South by U.S. News & World Report again for 2013.
- Our College of Business was ranked as one of the top in the nation by The Princeton Review and ranked #1 against peer institutions for overall program effectiveness in a recent survey. It is the only business school in the River Region to receive prestigious accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International.
- Small Classes: A student-teacher ratio of 16:1 means you will never be lost in a huge lecture hall. AUM students have a chance to get to know their professors and classmates and build lasting relationships.
- Unique Opportunities: Auburn Montgomery offers great opportunities for undergraduates to assist with research and publish – experiences that are unusual for undergraduates at many larger universities.
- Vibrant Student Life: When you’re not studying, there is plenty to keep you busy! AUM has more than 65 student organizations. Join one of 12 Greek organizations, get involved in student government, or find a club for almost any special interest. Or just get a workout in at the new Wellness Center. Plus, there is plenty to do in the Montgomery area.
- It’s the locals’ choice. The readers of the Montgomery Advertiser recently ranked Auburn Montgomery as the best college/university in the River Region in the annual Readers’ Choice Awards for the 6th year in a row.
It's a great time to join the Warhawk Nation! Schedule a campus visit or apply today for free!