October 22, 2019 • 5–7 pm • Taylor Center 221–223
If you’re ready to start building the next phase of your career or considering changing careers, it’s time to begin a master’s degree. Auburn University at Montgomery’s Grad School Preview event gives you the opportunity to identify the best graduate program for your field and your future — and for your professional timeline. While there you can apply to have:
- Application fee waived for attendees.
- On-site decisions (must bring transcript & test scores)
- All your questions answered by the professionals.
Who should attend?
- College juniors and seniors considering or preparing for graduate studies.
- Recent graduates just entering their professions who want to move up fast.
- Seasoned professionals who are ready to take their careers to the next level.
- Graduates who want to pursue doctoral studies in their field.
Come check out our...
...23 graduate studies programs designed to get you to the next level in both traditional fields and some of today’s hottest new careers. Our faculty, staff, alumni and students will be on hand to answer your questions about:
- Accelerated degrees (degrees in three semesters)
- Admission requirements, like which degrees do (and don’t) require graduate entrance exams
- Course requirements for degrees
- And much more.
For a preview of the preview, just visit aum.edu/GradStudies.
Need directions to campus? Visit aum.edu/Maps.
Select the College For A List of Graduate Programs Offered
Master of Business Administration
Executive Master of Business Administration
Master of Accountancy
M.S., Information Systems Management
Master of Counselor Education
Alternative Master of Early Childhood and Elementary Education
Master of Instructional Leadership
Master of Instructional Technology
Master of Kinesiology
Master of Secondary Education
Master of Special Education
Master of Liberal Arts (M.L.A.)
Master of Teaching Writing (M.T.W.)
Homeland Security & Emergency Management (M.S.)
Criminal Justice (M.S.)
Public Administration (M.P.A.)
Applied Economics (M.S.)
Political Science (M.P.S.)
MSN, Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Educator for Interprofessional Practice
DNP, Nursing Practice
Master of Psychology (M.S.)
Master of Cybersystems and Information Security (M.S.)
Geographic Information Systems (M.S.)