- An official transcript is a comprehensive record of your academic progress, including transfer work, credit earned by exam, and earned degrees.
- All official transcripts bear the University seal, are mailed in a special envelope, and are endorsed by the Registrar.
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, transcripts are released to a student or a third party only upon receipt of a request that includes the student’s official written signature.
- An unofficial transcript does not have the same level of security as an official transcript.
- Unofficial transcripts are printed on plain paper and do not have a college seal or Registrar’s signature.
- Currently registered students may obtain an unofficial transcript by accessing MyAUM portal.
- A VISA transcript is a student record that is used for international purposes.
- This transcript allows the student to enter back into the U.S. to attend AUM.
- The student transcript must reflect when the student will be returning to AUM by registering for courses for a future semester.
If you attended AUM for undergraduate and graduate work, all courses will appear on your transcript, with separate grade point averages for undergraduate and graduate courses. Please note that all financial obligations with Auburn University at Montgomery must be resolved before the Registrar’s office can release your transcript. If you have any questions, please call us at 334-244-3125.