Human Resources Certificate Program
This program is offered once a year in the Fall.
Upcoming dates will be posted in July 2012.
Advance your HR career.
The current economic climate has many people asking themselves some tough questions. Is my job secure? Do I have the skills to move up or move on? How do I compete with my peers?
While no one knows for certain what the future holds, PHR® (Professional in Human Resources) and SPHR® (Senior Professional in Human Resources) certification is a great way to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to compete in today’s job market.
Improve your HR effectiveness with Auburn Montgomery’s Human Resource Certificate program includes the SHRM Learning System.
This course provides
- a comprehensive and current review of key human resource management concepts and trends based on the HR Certification Institute body of knowledge
- interaction with an experienced instructor and your peers
- six printed workbooks that cover topics tested on the PHR/SPHR certification exam
- more than 1,500 test questions
- an Online Resource Center
- an interactive case study designed for SPHR candidates.
You can also earn 3.5 continuing education units (CEUs) for completing this course, and tuition reimbursement programs may cover your investment.
Register now and realize your opportunities.
Studies consistently show that education and specialized skills translate into higher salaries, increased job security, and career flexibility. Whether you’re looking for a promotion or to excel in your current position, Auburn Montgomery’s SHRM Learning System course can open a variety of doors, regardless of the economic climate.
Classes fill quickly and space is limited!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 334-244-3660 or view Frequently Asked Questions.