1. The training fee must be paid when filling out the Personal Trainer Intake form. This entitles the client
to a one hour (60 minute) training session, which will include exercise counseling and prescription.
2. Complete all forms in the packet provided and turn them at the Front Desk with a Student Manager.
Failure to do so may result in delayed initial consultation. These completed forms will be used in
establishing your baseline and are entirely confidential- as are all of your sessions.
3. Be on time for meetings with your Personal Trainer. Typically each session is 60 minutes; however a
more flexible length can be established. The time of sessions is to be agreed upon between the trainer
and the client.
4. If the client is late, the session will only last until the end of the hour that the session was scheduled.
5. Any tardiness of more than ten minutes or absence without proper notification will result in the loss of
6. If a session needs to be cancelled for any reason other than an emergency, a 24-hour notice must be
given to the trainer. Failure to do so will result in the client forfeiting the session and no payment
reimbursement will be granted.
7. No roll-over sessions or refunds will be granted, except for medical reasons, which must be endorsed
by your physician.