Alumni Association Board of Directors Accepting Nominations
Are you passionate about AUM? Do you want to make a difference? Are you willing to be a leader in the AUM Alumni Association? We invite you to apply for a position on the AUM Alumni Board of Directors.
The Auburn Montgomery Alumni Board meets three times per year on the AUM campus, and board members serve a term of two years. AUM Alumni Board members must be a member of the AUM Alumni Association.
Nominations are due August 1st.
Join Your AUM Alumni Association Today!
When you join AUM's Alumni Association, you’re in good company. You’re part of a group of friends and family who play a vital role in making AUM an even stronger university. The alumni association has awarded more than $200,000 in scholarships, and also funds the Alumni Professorship, a three-year grant that recognizes and helps retain dedicated, exceptional faculty. In addition, you can feel good knowing that your contributions support Association programs, such as Graduate Scholarships and the Alumni Professorship Award.
Ways to join:
- Take advantage of our newest feature and join now online! Join AUM Alumni!
- Another way to join is by mailing a check with your completed Alumni Membership Form.
- For $500 you can achieve lifetime membership in the Association. Payments may be spread over five years at $100 per year.
Benefits of Membership:
Your membership supports AUM and its programs, sure. But you benefit, too! You participate with AUM friends in events that bring the AUM family closer together, along with these advantages:
- Access to the AUM and Auburn University Alumni Hospitality Tent, with food and entertainment before each AU home football game. Auburn/AUM Alumni Hospitality Tent
- Opportunity to join the AUM Wellness Center at a discounted rate.
- Access to the AUM Library.
- Free admission to AUM Athletic events.
- A 15 percent discount on services and a 10 percent discount on devices at the AUM Speech and Hearing Clinic for members and their immediate family.
- A 25 percent discount on Warhawk Fit, the only cardiovascular disease prevention program of its kind in the River Region.
- Help with your job search, resume assistance, and interview preparation from our Career Development Center.
- Complimentary tickets for Theatre AUM productions.
- A 10 percent discount at the AUM Bookstore.
- A $10 discount on any one AUM Continuing Education course per semester.
- 10 percent discount at Delta Printing & Sign Co. in Montgomery, AL.
- The opportunity to continue to use your @aum.edu email address. Contact the Office of Advancement for details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liberty Mutual has partnered with Auburn University at Montgomery to offer alumni exclusive savings on quality auto and home insurance.* Call 800-524-9400 or visit Liberty Mutual to learn more or get a free quote.
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
- One member for a day pass at Arrowhead Country Club, Montgomery, AL.
- The opportunity to purchase a Robert Trent Jones Trail Card for the discounted price of $25.