As the advisory board to the Auburn University at Montgomery Alumni Association, the Alumni Board seeks candidates who are proven leaders, have demonstrated service to the AUM alumni population, are experienced in working in a collaborative environment, and are committed to serving as AUM ambassadors in their communities.
About the Alumni Board
- The board consists of 19 members with approximately four to six new members joining each term.
- The Alumni Board is an advisory board to the Alumni Association. Board members act on behalf of alumni across their respective programs, volunteer activities, and other organizations. Candidates should have the ability to advise from experiences as an alumna/us in particular areas.
- Alumni Board members serve as ambassadors of the Alumni Association and represent the association’s leadership at local events and in their AUM alumni networks.
- Must be a graduate of Auburn University at Montgomery or have earned credit toward one of its degree programs.
- Must commit to attending meetings in person three times per year on campus and to participating on committees. Event attendance throughout the year is expected.
- Should have a history of leadership, service to the University, and the ability to collaborate and think strategically.
- Should be willing to serve as an ambassador for the University in their communities.
- Should philanthropically support the University, at any level, annually.
- May be from any geographic location or degree unit.
- Contact us at email@example.com or 334-244-3557 for more details.