Application for Change of Residency | AUM

Application for Change of Residency

For Tuition Purposes

Please read AUM’s policy on Nonresident Tuition carefully as you, the student, has the burden of proof in a change of residency appeal. You can read the full policy here. To apply for change of residency, submit the following documentation in full to the Registrar's Office:

  • This Application for Change of Residency form, including a personal statement and pertinent documentary evidence that substantiates the information in your personal statement.     
  • Certification of Residency in the State of Alabama statement.

For more information, please contact the Registrar's Office