Campus life is part of the fun in college, so don't miss out on getting involved! No matter which campus you choose to take your Seamless classes on, you will have have many options to find clubs and groups that suit your needs and interests.
If you attend your classes at Auburn Montgomery, you can participate in:
- Attending all Auburn Montgomery athletics events FOR FREE!
- Joining Auburn Montgomery's many student clubs and organizations, such as academic clubs, the Triathlon Club, the Environmental Advocacy Team, Circle K or the Campus Activities Board.
- Going Greek in one of Auburn Montgomery's sororities or fraternities.
- Playing intramural sports.
- Participating in the annual Welcome Wee, and Spring Fest events.
- Using AUM's brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and pool.
- Participating in ROTC (Army & Air Force).
- Participating in Auburn Montgomery activities related to the Common Reading book.
If you choose to attend your classes on the Auburn campus, you can participate in:
- Attending campus events such as concerts, movies and other entertainment opportunities.
- Participating in student organization programming.
- Buying Auburn sporting event tickets through the Auburn ticket office.
- Participating in intramural sports.
- Utilizing Auburn's fitness and recreation center.
- Having Access to Tiger Transit.
- Participating in Auburn activities related to the Common Reading book.
Because Seamless Admission students are officially Auburn Montgomery students, they are not able to participate in Auburn fraternities, sororities, or NCAA teams until they complete the Seamless requirements and officially transfer to Auburn.