Study Tour for American Educators
The Confucius Institute at Auburn University at Montgomery (AUM CI) is pleased to announce its 2017 Study Tour for American Educators sponsored by the Confucius Institute Headquarters in Beijing, China and hosted by Hubei University of Economics (HBUE) in Wuhan, China. The program will be operated in Wuhan and Beijing from June 4th, to June 18th. The focus of this trip is collecting knowledge about the culture, society, and education system of China and partnership-building activities, school visits, and educational workshops. Participants will learn how to start, strengthen and expand their program, make connections with other educators, and gather valuable resources.
The delegation will have opportunities to:
- Visit schools and meet with Chinese educators and students
- Participate in partnership-building workshops and networking sessions
- Learn from presentations about successful models and available resources
- Share experiences with U.S. and Chinese educators
- Visit cultural sites in Beijing and other cities
- Learn firsthand about a country that is rapidly changing and rising on the global stage
For more information, please contact King Wang AUMCI Chinese Dean, email@example.com, (334) 244-3605.
AUM Study Abroad Credit-Based Study Tour to China
Working closely with AUM Study Abroad and the Department of World Languages, AUM CI organizes its current registered students to attend a credit-based summer camp in Hubei University of Economics to further learn Chinese and experience Chinese culture, enabling them to experience the realities of China. Participants will take part in Chinese language training and cultural tours, and exchange ideas with teachers and students from China. If you have any questions about this program, please contact L.C. Kelley by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 334-244-3282.