Public School Documentation

The following information is required to register your dependent child/children for public school: 

  • All documents must be translated into English, if the original document is not in English
  • Copy of dependent child/children Birth Certificate
  • J-1 Identification (passport, DS-2019, Driver License)
  • Immunization Record (must be on State of Alabama Immunization Form, Pri-Med or Alabama State Health Department can transfer at no cost to you)
  • Dependent child/children school Records
  • Proof of local Residency