WI Faculty Development Opportunities
Writing-Intensive Faculty Development Institute (WFDI)
WFDI sessions are held in the School of Education Conference Room.
Please contact Joy Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in registering for the Writing-Intensive Faculty Development Institute.
- Session I: The AUM WAC Program and Understanding Writing in the Disciplines
- Session II: Instructional Strategies: Creating Formal and Informal Writing Assignments
- Session III: Tips for Assessing Writing while Controlling Workload
- Session IV: Support for the Struggling Writers: Using MyCompLab, Peer Review, and the Learning Center
The sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Monday/Wednesday Option: Monday, June 24; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Sessions I & II and Wednesday, June 26; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. : Sessions III & IV
- Tuesday/Thursday Option: Tuesday, July 16; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Sessions I & II and Thursday, July 18; 9 a.m. to 4 p.n.: Sessions III & IV
The next six sessions of the WFDI will occur during the first semester of writing-intensive instruction.