AUM continues to grow, which means our campus is busier than ever. In the interest of safety for our students, faculty and staff, and visitors and guests, and to accommodate the growing need for parking, AUM has a variety of parking options including parking meters, registered parking, and designated parking for residence halls and members of the Wellness Center.
Registration opens each year on August 1 for the upcoming academic year.
Scroll down for decal pickup information
At a glance, these links should help you understand the policy and how to comply:
- How to register your vehicle: Register your vehicle using our simple, fast online portal.
- Frequently asked questions: Visitors, Students, and Faculty and Staff can find more details about registering for parking permits, where to park, hours of enforcement, visitor and guest parking, and more.
- Parking map: This map identifies campus landmarks and parking lots, as well as the location for Campus Police.
- Parking Policy Highlights: Provides key information from the AUM Parking Policy, but it is not a substitute for the official AUM Parking Policy.
The information on this page is intended to provide policy highlights and answer general question. This information is not a substitute for the official parking rules and regulations. If your question is not answered here, please read the full AUM Parking Policy, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the AUM Police Department in Taylor Center (southeast entrance) at 334-244-3424.
Decal Pickup Information
Below are the dates, times, and locations where students, faculty and staff may pick up parking decals for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Aug. 7, 2017 — 8 a.m.–5 p.m. — Taylor Center 223
- Aug. 8, 2017 — 8 a.m.–7 p.m. — Taylor Center 223
- Aug. 9, 2017 — 8 a.m.–5 p.m. — Goodwyn Hall Lobby
- Aug.10, 2017 — 8 a.m.–7 p.m. — Goodwyn Hall Lobby
- Aug. 11, 2017 — 8 a.m.–5 p.m. — Taylor Center Main Lobby (2nd floor)
- Aug. 14, 2017 — 8 a.m.–5 p.m. — Taylor Center 223
- Aug. 15, 2017 — 8 a.m.–7 p.m. — Taylor Center 223
- Aug. 16, 2017 — 8 a.m.–5 p.m. — Taylor Center 223
- Aug. 17, 2017 — 8 a.m.–7 p.m. — Taylor Center 223
Beginning Aug. 1, you may register your vehicle online through MyAUM/Webster prior to picking up your parking decal. If you haven’t registered your vehicle online, you may bring your vehicle’s information (tag number, year, make, model, and color) with you so that Campus Police may register it during your visit.
Non-Resident Students (and Resident students registering for additional general parking permits): Payment is not required when you pick up your decal; the parking decal fee is charged to your student account. For questions about your student account, please contact the Student Accounts Office.
Resident Students: There will be no additional charge for residential parking permits. Resident Student parking is restricted to residential lots only and not in any of the general parking lots or the Wellness Center lot. Residents wishing to also park in general parking lots may purchase a general parking decal and display both decals on their vehicles.