Online courses are typically 15 weeks offered during normal semester dates. Please visit the online course schedule to see what courses are offered each semester. Please visit the academic calendar to see important dates throughout the semester.
- Step 1: Create CCAF Education Goal from the AFVEC home screen
- Step 2: View Auburn University at Montgomery course offerings
- Step 3: Complete the Auburn University Montgomery Transient Student Form. Apply as a transient student to AUM. You will need to provide a Transient Student Command Approved Form signed by your Education Services Advisor/Manager. To register for classes, contact the Office of the Registrar at 334-244-3125 or firstname.lastname@example.org. After your information is received, you should expect a letter notifying you of your admission. That letter will include your login information to register for your class(es). Here’s how to register for classes:
- Visit My.AUM (https://my.aum.edu) and select “First Time Users.” To log in, you will need your student ID number and primary PIN number from your letter.
- Once you are in MyAUM, select “Webster Registration System” from the left side navigation. The registration PIN number that is required to register for your courses can be found in your letter.
- Register for your course(s) by following the Webster Registration Step-by-Step instructions.
- Missed transient registration? No worries! Register for transient classes by filling out this form.
- Step 4: Register for Courses
- Step 5: Apply and submit Air Force Tuition Assistance Forms. When asked for Auburn University Montgomery’s OPEID, enter 00831000. Please keep in mind that TA Authorization can be submitted 45 days before the first day of class but must be submitted no later than 7 days prior to the first day of class. Once your TA is approved, email a copy to the Auburn University Montgomery Financial Aid Office at PO Box 244023, Montgomery, Alabama 36124 or contact Nancy Piper at 334-244-3117 or email@example.com .